More From Southern Living
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1. Stir together powdered sugar and cocoa; set aside.
- 2. Dissolve coffee granules in 1 tablespoon hot water; stir in vanilla and cream.
- 3. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sugar mixture alternately with coffee mixture, beginning and ending with sugar mixture and beating until spreadable consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note