Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 5 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) strong black coffee
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the sugar, butter, and eggs with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Mix in the sour cream.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, cocoa, ground coffee, and salt.
- In a measuring cup combine the coffee and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, alternating with the coffee mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mocha Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Main Dishes