- 1 (5.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 16 coffee-flavored cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
How to Make It
Whisk together chocolate instant pudding mix and 2 cups milk for 2 minutes. Cover pudding, and chill 5 minutes.
Stir together cream cheese, whipped topping, and coffee, blending well.
Place 1 cup crushed cookies evenly on bottom of an 8-cup bowl. Spread half of cream cheese mixture over crushed cookies. Spread all of pudding evenly over top; spread remaining cream cheese mixture evenly over pudding. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. Chill until ready to serve.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Double Delight Oreo Coffee 'n Creme for sandwich cookies.