- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a saucepan; cook, whisking constantly, over medium heat, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Microwave milk in a 2-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 2 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Pour one-third hot milk in a heat-proof jar; seal with lid. Shake until frothy. Repeat twice with remaining milk.
- Pour coffee into 4 mugs; top with frothed milk. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kalhua coffee liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages