Love this recipe. Requested each time my husband takes pot luck at work. Very easy and very good. Better next day.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup crushed almond brickle chips (optional)
- Powdered sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; blend well. Stir in morsels and, if desired, brickle chips. Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add 1/4 cup powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Serve with cake.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlua coffee liqueur and Heath Bits 'O Brickle Almond Toffee Bits for crushed almond brickle chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts