Mocha Brownie Bites
Prep and Cook Time: about 1 hour. Notes: Small foil baking cups (about 1 inch in diameter) are available at cooking supply and cake-decorating supply stores. You can store these miniature brownies airtight for up to 2 days.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 52
- Calories from fat: 48%
- Protein: 0.7g
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrate: 6.5g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Sodium: 22mg
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- 1/2 cup (1/4 lb.) butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon finely ground coffee beans
- 3 tablespoons whole roasted coffee beans
- 1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over low heat, frequently stir butter and chocolate until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and ground coffee until well blended.
- 2. Place 48 baking cups (see notes) snugly in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan. Fill cups equally with brownie batter and top each with a coffee bean.
- 3. Bake in a 350° oven until centers spring back slightly when lightly pressed, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool in pan on a rack.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per brownie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note