Mocha Banana Split
On a hot summer day, there's nothing better than a creamy, and deliciously sweet Mocha Banana Split. Make sure you love a kick of coffee flavor!
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 8 Minutes
- Calories: 292
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 4.6g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Calcium: 71mg
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso granules
- 1 medium banana, peeled and cut in half crosswise
- 1/2 cup coffee low-fat ice cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate low-fat ice cream
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 4 teaspoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 4 teaspoons chocolate-covered espresso beans, chopped
- 2 cherries
- 1. Place whipping cream and espresso granules in a bowl; stir with a whisk until soft peaks form.
- 2. Cut each banana half in half lenghwise. Place 2 banana quarters in each of 2 bowls. Top each serving with 1/4 cup coffee ice cream and 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream.
- 3. Drizzle each serving with 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup, and top with half of whipped cream mixture. Sprinkle each serving with 2 teaspoons walnuts and 2 teaspoons espresso beans, and top with 1 cherry.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note