- 56 vanilla wafers, crushed (less than 1 [11-oz.] box)
- 1 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 4 1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients; shape into 32 balls. Microwave chocolate in a bowl at HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 20 more seconds or until smooth, stirring once. Coat balls in chocolate. Place in a parchment paper-lined pan. Chill 30 minutes or until set.
Minted White Chocolate Balls: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting pecans for almonds, 6 Tbsp. peppermint schnapps for coffee liqueur, and white chocolate morsels for chocolate morsels. Sprinkle with crushed hard peppermint candies immediately after coating with white chocolate.