Mocha Angel Squares
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) angel food cake loaf
- 1 (3.5-ounce) jar macadamias, chopped*
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 to 1 cup chocolate sauce
- 3/4 to 1 cup caramel sauce
- Dissolve coffee granules in 2 teaspoons hot water.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add coffee, and beat until spreading consistency. Set frosting aside.
- Trim crust from cake. Cut cake into 6 (2 1/2- x 2 1/2- x 1-inch) squares. Spread frosting on top and sides of squares; roll in nuts. Top with ice cream, and drizzle with sauces.
- *3/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts macadamias.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mocha Angel Squares Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts