Coffee lovers will enjoy this mocha frosting with hints of vanilla and almond. Try icing your favorite cake, cookie or brownie with this easy and delicious treat.
More From Southern Living
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons hot brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 to 4 Tbsp. half-and-half
- 1. Whisk together sugar and cocoa in a medium bowl. Combine coffee, vanilla, and almond extract.
- 2. Beat butter at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar mixture alternately with coffee mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Beat in half-and-half, 1 Tbsp. at a time, until smooth and mixture has reached desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note