More From Southern Living
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons hot brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 to 4 Tbsp. half-and-half
- 1. Whisk together sugar and cocoa in a medium bowl. Combine coffee, vanilla, and almond extract.
- 2. Beat butter at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar mixture alternately with coffee mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Beat in half-and-half, 1 Tbsp. at a time, until smooth and mixture has reached desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts