Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground meat
- 1/2 package(s) egg noodles
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 whole(s) small bell pepper
- 1 whole(s) small onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 pound(s) cheese
- Cook noodles. Add 1/2 tsp salt. Brown ground beef with onion and bell pepper.
- Add remaining salt, chili powder, garlic powder. Layer ground beef, then noodles, Cheese, soups in casserole dish. Bake until cheese melts and bubbles at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mizzetta Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes