These are are not biscuits. What a waste of time and ingredients.
Mixer Cheese Biscuits
Photo: J. Savage Gibson; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 6 dozen
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Beat margarine at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add cheese, beating well. Add flour, salt, and pepper; beat at low speed until blended. Add lemon juice, and beat at medium speed for 20 minutes.
- Pipe or drop dough by level tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 300° for 20 minutes or until set. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note