Mixed Seafood Grill with Lemon Butter
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 5 shrimp and about 4 scallops)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 31.7g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 169mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 441mg
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Calcium: 69mg
- 3/4 pound unpeeled large shrimp (about 22 to 24)
- 3/4 pound sea scallops (about 16 to 18)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare grill.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Thread shrimp onto 4 (10-inch) skewers.
- Thread scallops onto 3 (10-inch) skewers.
- Place shrimp and scallops on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill shrimp, uncovered, 2 minutes on each side or until done; grill scallops, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove seafood from skewers, and place in a large bowl. Add butter and remaining ingredients; toss. Serve immediately.
- Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes to prevent the wood from burning on the grill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes