- 3/4 pound unpeeled large shrimp (about 22 to 24)
- 3/4 pound sea scallops (about 16 to 18)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 206
- fat 6.4 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- protein 31.7 g
- carbohydrate 3.6 g
- cholesterol 169 mg
- iron 2.4 mg
- sodium 441 mg
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fiber 0.1 g
- calcium 69 mg
How to Make It
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Thread shrimp onto 4 (10-inch) skewers.
Thread scallops onto 3 (10-inch) skewers.
Place shrimp and scallops on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill shrimp, uncovered, 2 minutes on each side or until done; grill scallops, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove seafood from skewers, and place in a large bowl. Add butter and remaining ingredients; toss. Serve immediately.
Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes to prevent the wood from burning on the grill.