MIXED SEAFOOD CASSEROLE
Community Recipe from
- MIXED SEAFOOD CASSEROLE
- 3 c. fresh bread cubes (3 med. sizes bread)
- 2 c. mixed seafood or 2 (7 oz.) cans tuna, shrimp or crab
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- In an 8" square dish place bread cubes. Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes until crisp. Remove about half of cubes and save for top layer.
- In large mixing bowl mix together seafood, onion, celery and mayonnaise. Spread over bread cubes in dish. Cover seafood mixture with remaining half of bread cubes.
- In small bowl beat eggs well and mix in milk and soup. Pour over casserole. Microwave at Medium High 30 to 34 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn every 10 minutes, until set but slightly soft in center.
- Sprinkle top with cheese, then paprika. Microwave High 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese melts. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Canned tuna can be undrained, but canned shrimp or crab should be drained.
- Rhonda in Missouri
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MIXED SEAFOOD CASSEROLE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes