Mixed Salad Greens with Garlic-Ginger Vinaigrette
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 12 cups gourmet mixed salad greens
- 1 head radicchio, separated into leaves
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Grind first 4 ingredients to a paste with a mortar and pestle. Whisk together garlic mixture, wine, vinegar, and oil. Let stand 2 to 3 hours to blend flavors.
- Toss together salad greens and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss gently.
- Note: To make salad dressing in a blender, process first 6 ingredients until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Turn blender on high; gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mixed Salad Greens with Garlic-Ginger Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This