Mixed-Nut Tartlets make the perfect bite-sized dessert for a crowd. Made with roasted pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, and pistachios, these tartlets taste best when served about 30 minutes after they come out of the oven. But you can make them up to 2 days ahead.
More From Allyou
Bake: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Sodium: 38mg
- 45 mini phyllo shells, thawed
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces mixed lightly salted roasted nuts, such as pecans, hazelnuts, almonds and pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F; line a large baking sheet with parchment. Place phyllo shells in a single layer on lined baking sheet.
- 2. Combine butter, both sugars and heavy cream in a large saucepan. Stir over high heat until blended and beginning to boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil gently, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and carefully stir in nuts and vanilla. Work carefully; mixture is extremely hot and will bubble up. Let cool slightly.
- 3. Divide filling among tart shells, using about 1 heaping tsp. in each (do not overfill). Bake until shells have crisped and are light golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note