Mixed Mushroom Rice
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) mixed mushrooms (white, portobello, shitake...) chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 5 cup(s) cooked white rice (long grain)
- soy sauce to taste
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions sliced
- Saute the mushrooms and onion in butter in a skillet until soft.
- Stir in rice, soy sauce, salt and pepper, and green onions.
- Cook until warmed through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mixed Mushroom Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes