The cilantro-pesto makes this fantastic! I will make this again. It was quick and easy and I served it with a bit of wild grain rice and grilled zucchini. Yummmmmy!
Mixed Grill With Cilantro Pesto
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Grill: 20 Minutes
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 4 (1 1/2-inch-thick) center-cut bone-in pork chops
- 4 (6-oz.) beef tenderloin fillets (about 2 inches thick)
- Kosher salt
- Cilantro Pesto
- Garnishes: fresh cilantro sprigs, rosemary sprigs, chives
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops and beef fillets evenly with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- 2. Grill chops and fillets, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Grill chops 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until done. Grill fillets 8 to 10 minutes. Turn fillets over, and cook 5 more minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove chops and fillets from grill, and let stand 5 minutes. Serve with Cilantro Pesto. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note