- Guava BBQ Sauce
- 1 pound boneless fish fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Prepare Guava BBQ Sauce.
Thread fish, shrimp, and vegetables on skewers. Brush with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes. Turn skewers over, and brush with 1/4 cup sauce. Cook 5 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve skewers with sauce on the side.