Mixed Greens With Toasted Almonds and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- Combine cucumber and Apple Cider Vinaigrette; cover and chill 2 hours, stirring once. Remove and reserve cucumbers using a slotted spoon; reserve Apple Cider Vinaigrette.
- Toss together salad greens, tomatoes, and blueberries. Sprinkle salad evenly with almonds and goat cheese before serving. Top with reserved marinated cucumber slices. Serve with reserved Apple Cider Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This