Delicious and effortless.
Mixed Greens with Goat Cheese, Cranberries, and Walnuts
- 16 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup toasted walnut halves
- Lemon-Maple Vinaigrette
- 1 (11-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine greens, cranberries, and walnuts in a large bowl. Just before serving, toss with 2/3 cup Lemon-Maple Vinaigrette, and top with goat cheese.
- Note: For a different serving option, slice goat cheese into 16 slices. Roll slices in chopped, toasted walnuts (omit walnut halves in salad). Serve slices over greens; drizzle with Lemon-Maple Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads