Mixed Greens with Feta and Dried Cranberries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6-8 cup(s) mixed greens torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1 cup(s) walnuts toasted and chopped
- 1 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vingar
- 1/4 cup(s) Splenda or sugar
- 1/2 onion medium, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- Whisk last 8 ingredients together and set aside.
- Combine lettuce, dried cranberries, walnuts, and feta cheese in a large bowl; add Vinaigrette, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mixed Greens with Feta and Dried Cranberries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads