Mixed Greens with Bacon-Horseradish Dressing
Turkey bacon is slightly lower in fat than regular bacon, but you can use regular if you prefer. The carbo rating will be the same.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 72
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 3.8g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 288mg
- Calcium: 51mg
- 6 turkey bacon slices
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1. Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes. Remove from microwave, and crumble bacon.
- 2. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
- 3. Combine salad greens and mushrooms; arrange evenly on salad plates. Spoon 2 tablespoons buttermilk dressing over each salad; sprinkle evenly with bacon. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
- carbo rating: 3
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads