Mixed Greens Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Look for pomegranate juice in the refrigerated section next to the orange juice. Tossing the pear slices with lemon juice prevents them from turning brown.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 122
- Calories from fat: 46%
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 16.1g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 266mg
- Calcium: 53mg
- 1 Bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (5-ounce) package spring mix salad greens
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 1. Combine pear slices and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 2. Toss salad greens, onion, and pear slices in a medium bowl. Divide mixture evenly among 5 plates. Sprinkle each salad evenly with walnuts and cheese. Drizzle each evenly with Pomegranate Vinaigrette.
- NOTE: Nutritional analysis totals include Pomegranate Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads