- 1 Bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (5-ounce) package spring mix salad greens
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- calories 122
- caloriesfromfat 46 %
- fat 6.3 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- protein 2.3 g
- carbohydrate 16.1 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 266 mg
- calcium 53 mg
How to Make It
Combine pear slices and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Toss salad greens, onion, and pear slices in a medium bowl. Divide mixture evenly among 5 plates. Sprinkle each salad evenly with walnuts and cheese. Drizzle each evenly with Pomegranate Vinaigrette.
NOTE: Nutritional analysis totals include Pomegranate Vinaigrette.