Mixed Greens Salad With Apple Cider Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (5-oz.) bags mixed baby salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1. Place pecans in an even layer in a shallow pan.
- 2. Bake pecans at 350° for 15 minutes or until toasted, stirring once.
- 3. Place greens in a large bowl. Top with cheese, cranberries, and toasted pecans. Drizzle with Apple Cider Vinaigrette just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This