Mixed Greens with Cherries and Feta Cheese Balls
Photo: Annabelle Breakey
More From Sunset
1 Hour, 55 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 289
- Calories from fat: 77%
- Protein: 6.8g
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 8.1g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sodium: 398mg
- Cholesterol: 38mg
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 qts. lightly packed mixed baby greens (5 to 6 oz.)
- 2 cups pitted cherries, halved
- 1. Whirl cream cheese and feta in a food processor until smooth. Using a 1-in. ice cream scoop or a teaspoon, scoop balls of cheese mixture onto a plate. Chill 15 minutes. Pour almonds into a shallow bowl. Roll cheese balls in almonds to coat and set on a clean plate. Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- 2. Whisk vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl to combine. Add greens and cherries and toss to coat. Arrange salad on plates and scatter cheese balls on top.
- Make ahead: Through step 1, up to a few hours.
Total time includes chilling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note