- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 qts. lightly packed mixed baby greens (5 to 6 oz.)
- 2 cups pitted cherries, halved
- calories 289
- caloriesfromfat 77 %
- protein 6.8 g
- fat 25 g
- satfat 8.1 g
- carbohydrate 13 g
- fiber 2.5 g
- sodium 398 mg
- cholesterol 38 mg
How to Make It
Whirl cream cheese and feta in a food processor until smooth. Using a 1-in. ice cream scoop or a teaspoon, scoop balls of cheese mixture onto a plate. Chill 15 minutes. Pour almonds into a shallow bowl. Roll cheese balls in almonds to coat and set on a clean plate. Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
Whisk vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl to combine. Add greens and cherries and toss to coat. Arrange salad on plates and scatter cheese balls on top.
Make ahead: Through step 1, up to a few hours.
Total time includes chilling.