Very good, I served it with Chile-Rubbed Flat-Iron Steak and a whole wheat tortilla. I'll do this again.
Mixed Greens and Avocado Salad
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 12.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Sodium: 122mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- avocado, peeled and chopped
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add salad greens; toss to coat. Top with avocado.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note