I served this salad at a potluck. It is such a beautiful and tasty salad, everyone loved it! I will definitely make this salad and dressing again.
Mixed Green Salad With Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
Photo: Van Chaplin; Styling: Rose Nguyen
Add extra jicama to coleslaw for a crunchier texture, or serve it with other fresh vegetables for dipping in your favorite dressing.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 197
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 14.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 18.7g
- Fiber: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 89mg
- Calcium: 58mg
- 1 (5-oz.) bag mixed salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup peeled, cubed jicama (about 1/2-inch cubes)
- 6 tablespoons Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1. Toss together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Serve immediately with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads