Mixed Fruit with Sour Cream Sauce
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Sour Cream Sauce
- Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan, and cook, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes or until sugar mixture reaches a syrup consistency. Discard mint leaves, and cool sugar syrup completely.
- Combine pineapple, banana, apple, grapes, and strawberries in a large bowl. Pour syrup over fruit mixture; toss gently. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Serve with Sour Cream Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mixed Fruit with Sour Cream Sauce Recipe at a Glance