Mixed Fruit Marinated with Kirsch
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, halved or quartered
- 2 kiwis, peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons kirsch or other fruit brandy
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- Place first 3 ingredients in a shallow serving bowl.
- Gently stir in sugar and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mixed Fruit Marinated with Kirsch Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This