Mixed fruit chicken salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) seedless red & green grapes halved
- 2 celery ribs chopped
- 4 cup(s) chicken breasts cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 11 oz can(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup(s) pineapple tidbits or fresh drained
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 6-7 minutes or til toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway thru.
- 2. Toss together chicken & the rest of the ingredients, except pecans in a large bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with pecans, serve stat.
- Orange-Raspberry Vinaigrette: 1/2 c. orange marmalade, 1/2 c. white balsamic-raspberry blush vinegar, 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, 2 Tbsp EVOO (17 cal)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimibre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes