Mixed fruit chicken salad
231 calories, 8.9 gm fat, carb 15.5 gm
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) seedless red & green grapes halved
- 2 celery ribs chopped
- 4 cup(s) chicken breasts cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 11 oz can(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup(s) pineapple tidbits or fresh drained
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 6-7 minutes or til toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway thru.
- 2. Toss together chicken & the rest of the ingredients, except pecans in a large bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with pecans, serve stat.
- Orange-Raspberry Vinaigrette: 1/2 c. orange marmalade, 1/2 c. white balsamic-raspberry blush vinegar, 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, 2 Tbsp EVOO (17 cal)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimibre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note