- 3 Citrus Shortcake squares, each cut into 8 cubes
- 1 3/4 cups fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (orange liqueur), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup blackberries, halved
- calories 291
- fat 5.2 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- monofat 1.3 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 12.2 g
- carbohydrate 45.5 g
- fiber 3.1 g
- cholesterol 46 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 223 mg
- calcium 123 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place Citrus Shortcake cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until toasted, turning after 5 minutes. Cool completely on pan on a wire rack.
Combine yogurt, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon liqueur, and rind.
Combine strawberries, remaining 1 tablespoon sugar, and remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur in a medium bowl. Gently stir in blackberries.
Place 3 shortcake cubes in each of 4 (8-ounce) glasses or dessert bowls. Top each serving with about 1 tablespoon fruit mixture; top fruit mixture with 1 1/2 tablespoons yogurt mixture. Repeat layers, ending with yogurt. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour.