A yummy low-sugar version of mixed berry jam. Love it!
Mixed Berry Jam - low sugar
Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries Crushed
- 2 1/2 cup(s) White sugar
- 1 box(es) Low sugar pectin
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- Bring crushed berries to a boil (while stirring constantly). Add lemon juice. Mix sugar and pectin together and a to fruit mixture. Bring to hard rolling boil.
- Chech to see if it sets by having a spoon sitting in ice water. Pour a small amount of jam on cold spoon. It should become jam-like fairly soon. If it does, remove jam from heat and pour into steralized jars to within a quarter inch of the top. If it doesn't set, add more pectin and bring to full boil again and test for doneness.
- Top with cleaned and sterilized lids and rings. Process in hot water bath for 10 minutes.
- Makes 7 half-pint jars.
- Nutrients: 1 tablespoon = 30 calories
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookWithKristy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mixed Berry Jam - low sugar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments