Perfect! Great for a lazy weekend since it is so easy to make, but equally good for company!
Mixed Berry Crepes
Frozen berries make these sweet crepes a year-round treat, not just a seasonal splurge. Prepare and refrigerate the filling up to a day ahead.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 122
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 18.1g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 108mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 1 1/2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup sliced frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 12 Make-Ahead Crepes
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in juice. Cool.
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons cream cheese over each Make-Ahead Crepe, and top each with about 2 1/2 tablespoons berry mixture; roll up. Top each crepe with about 2 tablespoons berry mixture. Sift powdered sugar evenly over crepes just before serving, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts
Food & Wine