Mixed Berry Clafoutis from the AJC
Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh strawberries
- confectioner's sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, cream and vanilla until frothy. Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Grease a 6 cup baking dish and arrange the berries in the bottom of the dish. Pour the egg mixture over the fruit and bake for 55 minutes until set and golden. Dust with confectioner's sugar to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mixed Berry Clafoutis from the AJC Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts