Mix & Match Baked Chicken Fingers
Community Recipe from
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 4 medium skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds total
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- potato chips/pretzels/tortilla chips/goldfish crackers crushed
- BBQ/honey mustard/sweet & sour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl whisk together egg, sour cream, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Cut chicken breast halves lengthwise into strips about 3/4 inch thick. Add chicken strips to egg mixture. Stir to combine.
- Brush a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with oil; set aside. Place desired breading in a shallow dish. Transfer chicken, a few pieces at a time, to the dish. Roll and press chicken strips to coat all sides with breading. Arrange breaded chicken in a single layer in prepared pan, leaving space between each piece.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning after 5 minutes. Serve with desired dipping sauces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JeffAdair and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mix & Match Baked Chicken Fingers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers