My family's absolute favorite for Christmas. To not have it every year would result in a revolt!
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 10-3/4 ounce(s) can of cream of celery soup undiluted
- 1 cup(s) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Ritz or butter crackers crumbled
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 10-12 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackcat1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes