My family's absolute favorite for Christmas. To not have it every year would result in a revolt!
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 10-3/4 ounce(s) can of cream of celery soup undiluted
- 1 cup(s) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Ritz or butter crackers crumbled
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 10-12 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackcat1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note