Mississippi Spice Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) flour sifted
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 stick(s) butter, unsalted
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) apple sauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1. Preheat oven 350*. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and spices together. In separate bowl. Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- 2. In large mixing bowl place flour mixtuee. Alternatively add applesauce and creamed mixture. Fold in nuts. Spoon into lined muffin tins.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes or until center springes back. Serve as is or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mississippi Spice Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch