Mississippi Mud Fondue
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 package(s) dark chocolate morsels
- 1 jar(s) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 - Bring cream to a boil in a large heavy-duty saucepan over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low, and simmer. Add chocolate morsels, and stir until melted and smooth. Stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla, stirring constantly until smooth. Transfer to fondue pot. Keep warm. Serve with desired accompaniments.
- Serve with: Brownies, biscotti, graham crackers, marshmallows, chopped toasted pecans, chopped candy ginger
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mississippi Mud Fondue Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes