Mississippi Mud Filling
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 oz container(s) frozen nondairy whipped topping thawed
- 7 oz jar(s) marshmallow creme
- 4 oz package(s) Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) toasted and chopped pecans *optional
- In a medium bowl, combine the whipped topping, marshmallow creme, and cream cheese. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the pecans, and chill for at least 1 hour.
- *After cake is cooled, spread filling. Cover with Saran Wrap and freeze or refrigerate until frosting the next day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maw52647 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note