Mississippi Mud Filling
Community Recipe from
- 8 oz container(s) frozen nondairy whipped topping thawed
- 7 oz jar(s) marshmallow creme
- 4 oz package(s) Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) toasted and chopped pecans *optional
- In a medium bowl, combine the whipped topping, marshmallow creme, and cream cheese. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the pecans, and chill for at least 1 hour.
- *After cake is cooled, spread filling. Cover with Saran Wrap and freeze or refrigerate until frosting the next day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maw52647 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes