- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles dry muscadine wine, chilled*
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle grenadine, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups chilled bourbon
- 1 cup chilled fresh orange juice
- 1 cup chilled cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 8 cups ice cubes
- 1 (12-oz.) can lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- 1 cup chilled club soda
- Garnish: orange slices, red and green muscadine halves (optional)
How to Make It
Pour muscadine wine, grenadine, bourbon, orange juice, cranberry juice, and lime juice into a punch bowl. Stir in ice cubes, lemon-lime soft drink, and club soda. Garnish, if desired.
*Chardonnay may be substituted.
Note: We tested with Morgan Creek Vineyards Cahaba White Alabama muscadine wine and Stirrings grenadine.