One of our favorite tailgating recipes.
Miss Mary's Chicken Strips with "Come Back" Dipping Sauce
- 8 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil or shortening
- "Come Back" Dipping Sauce
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Combine chicken and next 4 ingredients; chill 4 hours.
- Drain chicken; coat with flour.
- Pour oil or melt shortening to depth of 3 inches in a large Dutch oven; heat to 350°. Cook chicken, a few pieces at a time, until golden. Drain on paper towels, and keep warm or chill for later. Serve with "Come Back" Dipping Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This