Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) canola or vegetable oil
- Zest and juice from 1 lime (plus more)
- Blend all ingredients and 1/4 cup water in a blender until smooth. DO aHeaD: Cover and chill for up to 1 week in an airtight container. To freshen the dressing after a few days, add a squeeze of lime or lemon juice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Miso-Lime Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings