I was excited about this recipe, but very disappointed. Like the other reveiwer, ours burned and was kind of soggy tasting. Just not a good recipe.
Miso Grilled Cucumbers
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 54
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 8.6g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Calcium: 35mg
- 1/4 cup white miso (soybean paste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 6 medium pickling cucumbers (about 2 1/4 pounds), quartered lengthwise
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cucumbers to bowl, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours.
- 2. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Remove cucumbers from bowl, reserving marinade. Arrange cucumbers in a single layer on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill for 2 minutes, brushing cucumbers with reserved marinade. Turn cucumbers over, and grill for 3 minutes or until browned, brushing with reserved marinade.
- 4. Sprinkle cucumbers with sesame seeds and pepper. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Miso Grilled Cucumbers Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables