All we tasted was miso, which we like, but this was overwhelming. Ended up running to McDonalds.
Miso-glazed Black Cod in Coconut Broth
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Fonda Shaia
- 1/2 cup yellow or white miso (soybean paste)
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 6 (6-ounce) black cod or sablefish fillets, skinned
- Coconut Broth
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprigs
- Combine miso and next 3 ingredients in a large glass baking dish. Add fish, spooning glaze over all sides. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- Place fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet, and broil, about 6 to 8 inches from heat, 8 to 10 minutes or until fillets are golden brown and center of fish is opaque.
- Spoon warm Coconut Broth into shallow bowls, and place fillet in center. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This