From Costco recipes Serve on salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) white miso paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Combine miso thru sugar and whisk until smooth. Add orange juice, pepper and oil, whisk until well blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Miso Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings