Use this hearty dressing for the tofu salad or with broiled chicken or fish.
This recipe goes with Grilled Tofu Salad
Yield: MAKES 1 1/4 CUPS
- 2 small carrots, coarsely chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- One 3/4 -inch piece of fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup fresh carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons yellow miso
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- In a blender, combine the carrots, garlic, ginger, carrot juice, miso, vinegar, olive oil and sugar and blend until perfectly smooth. Transfer to a jar. Just before serving, stir in the basil and cilantro.
- Make Ahead: The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.
- Notes: ONE TABLESPOON: Calories 16 kcal, Protein .3 gm, Soy Protein .2 gm, Carbohydrate 2 gm, Cholesterol 0, Total Fat .8 gm, Saturated Fat .1 gm
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This